Despite the controversy that this seems to have set off... Could someone -
anyone - please direct me to someplace that I can read up on my
questions... They remain un-answered and the man page simply is a terse
usage explanation. I would like to read up on the principle and purpose.

Thanks.

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Information Technology Services
(250) 562-2131 local 448
My Blog:
http://mail.cnc.bc.ca/blogs/gagel

The College of New Caledonia, Visit us at http://www.cnc.bc.ca
Virus scanning is done on all incoming and outgoing email.
Anti-spam information for CNC can be found at http://avas.cnc.bc.ca