Cedric BUSCHINI wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I m running through a problem generating false negatives :
> I m getting e-mails sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Online MedHelp
> From: Doctor Fern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is in the whitelist using whitelist_from in
> local.cf .
>
> How can I fix that problem ?
do not *EVER* use whitelist_from for ANYTHING, except as an absolute
last resort. whitelist_from offers absolutely no protection against
forgery, and is particularly dangerous to use for whitelisting your own
domain,

use whitelist_from_rcvd instead. This takes two parameters, the second
of which checks the reverse DNS lookup of the MTA delivering the mail to
your server.