AbbaComm.Net <lists06 <at> abbacomm.net> writes:

> I noticed a large difference in scoring "behavior" between the versions
> 3.1.8 and 3.2.0 myself.
>
> Yet, after training bayes and then after a few more days of bayes auto
> learn, things seem to have "mostly" cleared up.

Ok, I'll check again after a few days and see what it looks like.

After checking -D output, the SPF problem appears to be due to a Envelope-From
problem.  I had manually edited my sendmail.cf via "H?l?X-Envelope-From: $f" so
that 3.18 would recognize the header but I guess 3.20 doesn't like that format.
 I saw in the wiki that the proper way to do it is to insert "define(`_REC_BY_',
`$.by $j (envelope-from $f) ($v/$Z)$?r with $r$. id $i$?{tls_version}')" into my
sendmail.mc and rebuild my sendmail.cf.  Now SPF seems to be working again.

Thanks.