Hello,

I'm running SA 3.2.0 on FC6 via spamd. I'm using AWL with per-user configuration. I invoke spamd with:

--virtual-config-dir=/whatever/%d/%l

Thus, when a message arrives for [EMAIL PROTECTED], SA creates:

/whatever/domain.com/
/whatever/domain.com/joe/
/whatever/domain.com/joe/auto-whitelist

My intent is to access the auto-whitelist files via external applications, so I'd like to adjust the permissions with which they get created, as to be readable by other users. So, in my local.cnf, I've set:

auto_whitelist_file_mode 0777

Regarding this, the docs say:

> Make sure you specify this using the 'x' mode bits set,
> as it may also be used to create directories. However,
> if a file is created, the resulting file will not have
> any execute bits set (the umask is set to 111).

I figured this would give me 0777 on the dirs and 0666 on the files. However, while I get the desired perms on the file itself, the domain.com and joe directories are always created 0700. I thought perhaps the Bayes module was "beating the AWL module to the punch" and was creating the directories before the AWL module needed to, so I did this as well:

bayes_file_mode 0777

However, this resulted in no change on the directory perms, they're still being created 0700. Any ideas on how to get them 0777?

--
Alex Howansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>