On 1 Jun 2007, Henrik Krohns spake thusly:
> On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 09:40:43PM +0100, Nix wrote:
>> > The FuzzyOCR score is a cumulation of the variosu subtests it hits.
>> > There are a handful of configuration options that can set scores,
>> > multipliers, and limits for various things.
>>
>> Yeah, but there isn't an upper bound :/
>
> Why don't you just set:
>
> focr_base_score 5
> focr_add_score 0

Because that takes *no* account of the words found.

I think (once this bloody cold is gone) I'll try to whip something up
that feeds the words back into Bayes. It's the Best Way, Dammit, or at
least I think it is and the only way I'll know for sure and silence
those apostates who argue otherwise is to come up with some code :)

--
`On a scale of one to ten of usefulness, BBC BASIC was several points ahead
 of the competition, scoring a relatively respectable zero.' --- Peter Corlett