Just a guess and probably wrong, but if you encrypt your data in mySQL
are you sure your system can read the key file and de-crypt the data?
If not bayes will be feed encrypted mail and will soon become
corrupted.  Also have you tried to simply delete all from your mySQL
bayes bases and retrain it?

Ben Lentz wrote:
> Greetings list!
>
> Starting Friday, June 1st, every email that passes through my
> site-wide SpamAssassin system has been coming through with BAYES_99.
> I've been running with Bayes for months without any accuracy problems,
> and I can't figure out what has changed.
>
> I am storing the Bayes data in a MySQL database. I tried truncating
> the database on Friday when I first detected this issue, but sure
> enough, all my external messages are now coming through with BAYES_99
> again.
>
> I don't trust the Bayes system any more and after many user
> complaints, I've opted to turn it off. However, setting use_bayes 0
> doesn't seem to do anything; messages are still coming through with
> BAYES_99.
>
> Is anyone else having this issue? Is my database just being poisoned
> over and over again?
>
> Thanks for any input anyone can provide.

begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Craig Carriere
n:Carriere;Craig
org:Cobatco Inc.;Technology Development
adr:;;1215 NE Adams Street;Peoria;IL;61550;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:309.676.2663
tel;fax:309.676.2667
url:http://www.cobatco.com