Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
Henry Kwan wrote:
Hi,

I've been running the POPAuth plugin on 3.18 with good results but noticed that 3.20 seems to break it. I tried searching the wiki and didn't see an update to the plugin. Is one needed or did I fubar something during 3.18 to 3.20 upgrade?

Am currently running CentOS 4.4 with Perl 5.85. Will update to CentOS 4.5 and
Perl 5.8.8 soon.

It's probably incompatible with 3.2. Checking into this and fixing it (along with some efficiency improvements) is listed on a post-it-note on display #4. Unfortunately paying jobs take a much higher priority right now.

The POPAuth plugin for 3.1 works with 3.2 as long as you configure at least one trusted_network manually.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/POPAuthPlugin

Daryl