On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 12:31:08PM -0500, Dean Clapper wrote:
> Is there a way to put an "IF" statement in local.cf?

yes.

> I'm trying to put in a conditional statement in the local.cf to check the
> return
> path and the from line.

Can't do that.  If you check the POD, there are a small list of things you can
do with conditionals, none of which are message based (SA version, is plugin
loaded, etc.)

> Most of the time when I see a spoofed name its one or the other not both.
> So what I'm thinking is:
>
> If  domain.com is in "Return-Path:" and "From:" line
>       then its good
> else
>       its spam
>
> Any thoughts on this approach?

Isn't this just a whitelist?  Otherwise, write subrules and a meta to tie them
together.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"She taught me Cuban, which is a lot like Spanish only without as many