Ed Kasky wrote:
Good morning:

I currently have a cron set to run RDJ once a week but am getting AUTOBAN messages since the DOS on rulesemporium. Anyone know how I can fix this?

[5633] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/70_sare_evilnum1.cf": AUTOBAN: Over 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON

Thanks in advance!

Ed

It sounds like your script / cron is retrying instead of failing gracefully.

We're using the FSL.com RDJ update script on all our servers and I haven't seen ANY errors like this, as it only makes one attempt every 24 hours.

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions