Gregorics Tamás wrote:
I have a problem with bayes' scoring. It gave BAYES_99=3.5 to a mail which is not a spam. Unfortunately with this addition it reached my required score so it got classified as spam.

How can i fix this behavior?

Tweak the autolearn thresholds a little.

Only auto learning is enabled with the default threshold,

This statement ...

no one could possibly feed it false data.

... is in direct conflict with this one, IME. The default thresholds *can* allow incorrect autolearning of very hammy spam, or spammy ham.

I'm not sure what the defaults are now, but I've run with 12 and -0.1 for quite a while with very little trouble - previously, the default autolearn-as-ham threshold of 0.1 actually got a few very low-scoring spams learned as ham. (around about SA2.55, IIRC) And I *have* seen nominally legitimate email scoring in the 12-15 range on occasion. :(

-kgd