I have been getting this error for some time now and have been trying to
find the root cause of it.

spamd[2681]: ldap: failed to load user scores from LDAP server, ignored
(Can't locate object method "schema" via package "URI::ldap" at
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/LDAP.pm line 133, <GEN13> line 2.

I did an upgrade about 2 weeks ago to perl and a few modules, I really am
not sure what part if caused this.

If anyone has a clue please help me out on this. I have looked through the
list and on the Net trying to find something close and I have come up with
very little. Really nothing related to spamassasin and ldap.

Thanks.

Philip S. Hempel