> This is a personal mail server, so I know exactly who sends mail on
> it, and "we" don't have a spam problem (unless you mean all the spam
> we're fighting to keep out).  Of course, since it's a dynamic address,
> I can't be certain that other users of this address haven't sent spam,
> but as others have pointed out, the only other blacklists 70.112.27.10
> is listed on are dynamic or dialup lists only, so there's no
> indication that it's been a previous spam source.
>
> So, unless you're intending to block dynamic IPs as part of your
> method, I'd say this is a false-positive situation.
>
> --
> Public key #7BBC68D9 at            |                 Shane Williams
> http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool

Shane,

I realize this is a few days old...

dig -x 70.112.27.10
\
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;10.27.112.70.in-addr.arpa.     IN      PTR

;; ANSWER SECTION:
10.27.112.70.in-addr.arpa. 3600 IN      PTR
cpe-70-112-27-10.austin.res.rr.com.

For a mail server, why don't you migrate from a RBL listed dynamic ip to a
non-RBL listed static ip (or another transit solution) and if you cannot
afford it, ill bet you could afford some hosting.

Unless you are relaying that email from this server to your upstream, I
think this implementation is flawed for real world work in general

 - rh