On Friday 22 June 2007 00:54, jdow wrote:

> I think it was mentioned around these precincts about the time tripwire
> was converted to 99_FVGTTripWire.cf and added to the SARE repositories
> as a SARE rule set. I also note that I don't use it here anymore. The
> return on CPU cycles investment was not sufficient to run that set
> anymore.

When I'm looking for a place to shed load, I'll remember. Right now, this is a
quad processor box, so I'll take all the rules I can get. We have a pretty
good spam marking rate right now. Not many things hit tripwire, but all the
ones that do are spam, so I find it useful to drive the score up.

--
Phil Barnett
AI4OF