I have changed the BODY rule to URI rule...

Now my rule looks something like this.

uri LOCAL_URI_LINK_BLOCK     /abc\.uk/
score LOCAL_URI_LINK_BLOCK     4

actually i want to block this type of LINK from my mail :

http://img409.abc.uk/my.php?image=qoofkjruod4.png

where I am not sure if

1. It may not start with "http://"; always, may be just "www".

2. "img409" may change to something like "rpf234"

3. "my.php?image=qoofkjruod4.png" can be some thing else.

But my constant part is always "abc.uk"

But still I am confused... it not working as I wanted to...

When I am testing from my different mail account its showing different
result.

I have tried to test from my office email account, when I am sending mail
from Microsoft Outlook
and checking the header I am seeing this :

        autolearn=no version=3.1.7

But when sending the exactly same mail from Webmail I cannot see this !!!

And moreover though I have mentioned the Spam score 4 its showing 3 only..
why?

Please Advice

TIA

Diptanjan