Marc Perkel schrieb:

That doesn't answer his question though. He didn't ask for your opinion about if he needed it. If the rules were working for him he wouldn't be asking for help. When someone asks a question telling them they don't need it is generally the wrong answer and a waste of time.

I was more trying to show him that installing the botnet plugin alone, together with a decent bayes or 1 or 2 more rules already does the job and instead of writing a new rule for each stock spam that comes out, this will catch almost all of it (all of it in my case)

arni