On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 06:25 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Clarification. When I say that spammers can't spoof RNDS what I mean is
> that if you do a reverse lookup and get a spoofed name then when you
> look up the spoofed name it won't resolve back to the IP you looked up.
> I'm testing this idea now.

Of course, that's what the botnet plugin does.

But if you are looking for known ham sources, that's bonded sender or
some such.  They at least have a financial incentive to not send spam.
For anyone else it's just a matter of when they get pwn3d next.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy