On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 02:47:03PM -0500, Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Your problem isn't anything to do with the datadir. It has to do with
> the fact sa-update isn't running. Furthermore, sa-update thinks your
> running version 3.3.0. The newest stable release is 3.2.1, so it looks
> to me that you're running a dev version.

Yeah, we've been chatting about this in IRC.  Basically, 3.3 has no updates
available at all, but he's downloading updates from SARE, etc.  There's a
requirement that if you want the default rules, and you use sa-update, then
you have to use the updates.spamassassin.org channel, and since it doesn't
exist for 3.3, the install is in violation of that.

I've asked that he open a bugzilla ticket asking for 3.3 updates, and in the
mean time reverting to a non-development is a good idea for a non-testing
environment.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"And, although some really nasty mind-games were played, no entities were