JT DeLys wrote:
Sorry, I've been having some issues at work for the last 6 or 7 months,
that have kept me from working on the next version of Botnet.

It's fixed in the version... I just haven't been able to get the new
version out the door :-}

I understand. Thanks.

In the meantime, is Botnet /with/ these errors still reliable?  Are these
errors considered 'fatal' or badly skewing scoring?

Or, can we just live with them for now with no particular damaging effects?

I still use the broken one in production. It only actually causes the error _sometimes_, and it doesn't appear to be fatal to the scanning process.