[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

Sounds more like "if we didn't rely on other people to have seen this
particular abusive host before us and our learning system to have seen
past examples of spam that looks a whole lot like this one from headers
alone to detect this particular spam, we'd fail to catch it until we've
trained our system and the abusive host has been reported to various lists".

That's what makes policy (e.g. MTA checks, BOTNET) and behavior based
detection work as well as it does, it's proactive instead of reactive.

I have no spam that doesnt score at least BAYES_80 - BAYES_80 is 3.5 points here, BOTNET is 3 points here, makes 6.5 total and a bust.

Doesnt have anything to do with beeing a late reciever as i recieve this spam on a whole lot of addresses and not just one - please dont tell me you think i'm a late reciever on all.

arni