On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 16:36 +0100, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
> Is it worth adding mirrors for the rules? I'm more than happy to do so
> and can probably rope in a few others.
>
> I should imagine a fair few others on list would be prepared to act as
> mirrors too.

It's worth mentioning that, as someone pointed out to me yesterday,
there's a mirroring service for SARE rules at
http://saupdates.openprotect.com, along with instructions on
incorporating these into sa-update, thus avoiding problems with
rules_du_jour altogether.

--
Lindsay Haisley       |"Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |   creativity is like   |      available at