Per Jessen wrote:
Dirk Bonengel wrote:

For those that don't know what this plugin does: It uses an algorithm
developed by Bert Ungerer of the German IT magazin iX (Heise Verlag)
to compute fuzzy checksums from (spam) emails and checks them against
those hashes I and Heise computed from our spam ( and serve via DNS).
In short, this puts it in the league of Pyzor, Razor and DCC. It's
certainly no 'German Wunderwaffe' against spam but I think it has its
merits.

Since 1 July, we have had about 10K matches on checksums, and about 16K
hits on the IP-list.  I think it's quite a useful tool.

If you happen to have some significant spamtrap feed you might also be
interested to set up your own hash database to check your production
mails against.

Yes, that's what we've done too - do you know of anybody else doing
this?  It might be interesting to share databases/experiences.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

I'm feeding in spam from 1600 domains through my junkemailfilter.com service and I think that I'm helping out a very good service. I encourage other to do the same.