Rob McEwen wrote:

> Why not just let the quality (or lack of quality) of the plugin speak
> for itself. If anyone stars spotting FPs (even a tiny but) and these
> trace back to Marc, THEN perhaps this would be a useful discussion.

I beg to differ.  I have to have _some_ idea about the data I'm using
for my filtering.  Personally, I can't use your "suck it and see"
approach.

> Otherwise, I'm going to assume that Marc's data is pretty good.

I think it is too, but I would still like to know HOW it is being
gathered.  It is important in trying to determine how trustworthy it
is, I think.

/Per Jessen, Zürich