Hi,

I'm a new user to this mailinglist and beginning SA learner.
We have a site-wide postfix/spamassassin server, which tags
spam and sends it to our internal Exchange server.
Currently I'd like to train our bayes database with spam/ham
but don't have a sufficient recent supply of either.
I'd like to gather a bunch of emails which get tagged by the
current 'rules only' SA config, with a big score (say 15 and
more) and feed those to bayes.
To get these mails, I somehow have to redirect them to a
seperate inbox.

Is there some way for SA to rewrite the header of mail with
a 15+ score so I get a copy (Bcc:) of those emails?

Greetings,

   Patrick