On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I'm just tired of having to deal with the bad side effects of SPF
> and expainging to people that the can't use my spam filtering
> unless they turn SPF off.

What's wrong with that? They are explicitly contracting with you to
perform mail forwarding, if they do that then they should add your
MTAs to their SPF whitelist and still perform SPF checks on mail
that does not reach them via you.

Are you performing SPF checks on your inbound feeds?

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Ignorance doesn't make stuff not exist.               -- Bucky Katt
 12 days until The 38th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon