Please resist the pressing urge to top-post.

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 12:43 -0700, Jai Rangi wrote:
> I can understand your frustration. Did I take you suggestion? yes and
> no.
> 1. Made changes in one test account and did not implement on others.
> Waiting for the problem to be resolved completely before I made this
> changes in every users procmailrc file.

Ah, nice to see you didn't completely ignore the feedback. So, you do
have at least two different rc files you are working on -- one with the
fixed rules, and this extended one...

> 2. Seriously (and truly) did not believe that this can be part of my
> problem and I am sure this is not.

It may be related. These rules potentially can have side-effects and
trigger on mail you didn't intend it to.

Also, most issues I pointed out make it harder to understand the
receipts. For you, while debugging and trying to understand what
possibly could have went wrong. And for us, having a brief look at it
trying to spot issues.

Did you investigate with the notes in mind I pointed out in my first
post? (Hint, since this seems to be a procmail receipt issue, not a SA
issue: Before asking procmail folks for help, you'd better fix all
receipts. They might jump on these, otherwise...)

  guenther

--
char *t="[EMAIL PROTECTED]";