Like other folks I've been getting hit with the PDF spam pretty hard. I
think the way to solve this and the image spam in general is to do a
plugin that does two things:

 1) looks in the message to see if there is a binary attachment

 2) looks in the AWL to see if the sender tuple is known

 3) if (1==true) && (2==false) fire a score

I've been meaning to adapt my SAGREY plugin [1] for this but have not had
time and may not have time for a while yet, so I thought I'd throw this
out there to see if anybody else is interested in doing it

[1] http://www.ntrg.com/misc/sagrey/