Matt, looks like you hit that target on this.  There are tons of
whitelist_from_rcvd directives in /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_whitelist.cf
including the problem addresses.  I'll need to figure out a way to
override these.  Does blacklist_from take precedence over whitelist_from
or whitelist_from_rcvd?

Thanks!

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "In an open world,    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    who needs Windows  |      available at