On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:17:16 -0400, SM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 05:39 18-07-2007, Paul Griffith wrote:
See this link:
http://www.cse.yorku.ca/~paulg/missed-spam.html

Both messages scored 13.9 and hits FH_FROMEML_NOTLD,RDNS_NONE, URIBL_BLACK,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL. This was tested on a system without any additional rules and without Bayes.

Your SpamAssassin setup gave the first message a score of 4.5 and the second one a score of 4.6. They may not have been in the all URI blacklists at the time your mail server received the message. Both messages hit RCVD_IN_PBL and RDNS_NONE. If you add 0.5 to the score for any of these two rules, the scores of these messages would reach your threshold.

Are you using Bayes? See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin

Regards,
-sm

We have bayes turned off. I will take a look at URL listed above and keep digging!

Thanks
Paul