At 13:43 19-07-2007, Duane Hill wrote:
As I stated before, I can tell Postfix to feed the message through one recipient at a time and can use:

  /usr/local/bin/spamc -u ${recipient}

to tell spamc what user it will run as. Then, the SQL query works like it should. I have multiple global, domain and user settings in our user level set up.

For a site-wide setup you would be scanning the same message multiple times. How about using the domain part of the address for scanning? Once you get the score, determine the score threshold for each of the recipients and deliver or reject as appropriate. From a SMTP perspective, it would be accept or reject all though.

Regards,
-sm