Dave Pooser wrote:

Yes, it used a CAPTCHA. And if we can design a system where sending spam
requires more effort from the spammer (reading the error message, browsing
to the site, reading the CAPTCHA, typing it in, and then clicking "Release"

Ah. Of course. A system that prevents all blind users from sending mail.

(And before someone mentions CAPTCHAs with audio, I'll mention that deafblind people can't hear the audio...)

What do they think will happen when someone who doesn't know english tries to send to a user of such a system that outputs english error mesages that directs the sender to web pages with english instructions?

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet