Crossposted to Karmasphere-users and to SpamAssassin-users....

Igor Chudov wrote:
I have several mail folders (linux mailbox files) that are a good
source of whitelist information. For example, I am sure that all To:
addresses in my sent folder, and all From: addresses in my friends or
ebay folder, are good.

This is an excellent approach that I can vouch for :)

http://www.listbox.com/member/archive/735/2004/09/search/bWVuZ3dvbmc/ sort/time_rev/page/2/entry/12:54/6619580/

I'm glad to say that things have matured since 2004.... see below.

So what I would like to do is to generate a file with a list of
addresses that I know are good, and to give them a good negative score
(to decrease probability of false positive).

Based on my readings, I could not find a feature that would offer
this, have I missed anything?