"Knowing I have CR"? Hah!

I have Greylisting and SA. That's it. Oh, I also block Spamhaus.org's DROP
list net blocks. Other than that, nothing.

I just resent being told I have the "burden" of verifying senders,
regardless of the context. You wanna send a message to me? Prove yourself
worthy. (Not you, personally, of course; I speak w/r/t the bulk -- pun
intended -- of Internet senders.)

--
Robot Terror
³Always a treat, never a threat²

http://robotterror.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 7/23/07 3:55 PM, "Michael Scheidell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ostensibly