From: "Dave Pooser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"some just need" -- no, I can't agree there.  I have yet to come across
ANY situation where a person _NEEDED_ attachments.  As I said above,
there's nothing that can be done with attachments that you can't do
another way.

<rant>
In fact, nobody _NEEDS_ email, because we could just FTP text files around
and then IM each other to say "I dropped a message in your FTP inbox." But
in real twenty-first-century life, our users expect email to be a
combination of near-real-time communications and file transfer, and since
they're the people who are responsible for our getting paid it seems
worthwhile to deliver what they expect instead of getting hung up on the
purpose of email as defined in 1970-whatever.
</rant>

<snicker>

--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com

And I often feel like I am trying to train cats to herd mice.

{^_-}