I hope this is not a FAQ...

Is it possible to write some rules, get their results and examinate
these results in other rules?

Two examples (I used round brackets for correct display):

1.) Phishing:
(a href="DANGEROUS_LINK")LINK_OF_YOUR_BANK(/a)
rule 1 grabs DANGEROUS_LINK and LINK_OF_YOUR_BANK
rule 2 compares the results whether both have the same domain,
if not --> seems to be phishing, give some spam points

2.) Contact spam / Nigeria
rule 1 grabs the sender address in the header
rule 2 grabs a contact address in the body "Please email me at ..."
rule 3 compares the results whether both have the same domain,
if not --> give some spam points

So - is this possible or would I have to write a plugin for this?

Paul Lenz