At 13:41 25-07-2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
sm - We have the same configuration on all our MX servers. Here are all of the headers for an example spam email:

The SpamAssassin scoring should be the same then.

Note, it may be system/config-related - the /dev/shm directory is used by spamassassin, but it is not getting cleaned out consistently.

It might be Mailscanner leaving these files there.

This should trigger a rule at least. Can you verify your logs to see which tests were hit for that particular email?

Regards,
-sm