On 26.07.07 09:30, John D. Hardin wrote:
> There's some reluctance to put Poison Pill rules into the default
> distribution... :)
>
> If you trust your Bayes training, then increase the score of BAYES_99.
> Mine is at 4.5 (which is better but still doesn't make it a poison
> pill).

... and since 4.5 doesn't seem to be poison pill even for me, I wonder why
there's reluctance to bump it at least to 4.0 :)

Could bayes also count number of spams/hams in database to narrow its
decisions?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]