At the moment I run sa-learn for learning new messages as spam/ham. The
problem with this is that it just reports to bayes, not razor2, pyzor, dcc
or spamcop.

It is stated in the spamassassin-run manual that spamassassin-run is for
reporting to these places, and to use sa-learn only if I want to report to
bayes locally.

My problem is that I use a DB for user preferences and different bays DBs
for every user. This works with sa-learn by specifying "-u <username>", but
I can't seem to find this option in the spamassassin command. It defaults as
"root" for me.

So basicly, I want to run the "spamassassin --revoke/--report" commands as a
specific username. How can I do that?