On 31.07.07 11:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I was wondering when the 3.2.x branch will be available for Debian.

as soon as package maintainer uploads new version

> The latest version available is 3.1.7 and I guess there are some good
> improvements in the new version (for instance sa-compile from which I
> hope to speed up things a little)

there are bugs which request new version uploaded, even to volatile archive.
I'm afraid the maintainer does not have time or care.

see http://packages.debian.org/spamassassin and
http://bugs.debian.org/spamassassin

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/