Hello all,

I've got some stale v3xx.pre files around, and I notice that they load plugins that are NOT loaded by v320.pre

Is there some default mechanism loading these things (for example, I notice loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM is only in v312.pre), and is it safe to remove the old ones?

I can't find a good piece of documentation on the wiki on this, would be happy to add it if I could get a definitive answer.

-Dan

--

"Little tramp sits in her room all day, sewing dolls!  Children
misbehaving in the basement, and one in the walls, doing his business God

'Mommy', The People Under The Stairs