emails
>> from say, for example, Nigeria, Korea, Russia and
>> China, the email gets returned to them, saying
>> something like, "Email failed, no such email
address"
>> please ?
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>
>That's kind of an extreme solution, and generally
considered bad
>practice.
>
>That said, there are geographic RBLs, for example
countries.nerd.dk

>Here's what I do in SA:
>
>describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
>header   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china',
>'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
>score    BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
>tflags   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net
>
>Substitute the ISO country code as needed.
>
>If you want a hard reject, just move the DNSBL check
into your MTA
>with whatever reject message you like (assuming your
MTA lets you

http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> key: 0xB8732E79 -- 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C  AF76
D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
-----------------
>  Men by their constitutions are naturally divided in
to two parties:
>  1. Those who fear and distrust the people and wish
to draw all
>  powers from them into the hands of the higher
classes. 2. Those who
>  identify themselves with the people, have confidence
in them,
>  cherish and consider them as the most honest and
safe, although not
>  the most wise, depository of the public interests.
>                                                 --
Thomas Jefferson
-----------------
> 5 days until The 1928th anniversary of the
destruction of Pompeii

Hi John, Many thanks for the input on this - it's
appreciated.

John, whereabouts *precisely* do I input the text below
please and is that all that needs to be done ?

>describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
>header   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china',
>'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
>score    BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
>tflags   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net

My scenario is that my website is on shared hosting
servers, I don't have access to the root, but I do have
access to Spamassasin.

Chris.