On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Chris wrote:

> Hi John, How do I find that file please ?  I look at my
> SA in Cpanel and can't see where to input the text
> below?
>
> describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
> header   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china',
> 'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
> score    BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
> tflags   BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net
>
> Any help appreciated.

I'm not familiar with CPanel, but if the server is hosted and you
don't have root access, you are probably out of luck.

I'm only really familiar with site-wide configs; perhaps someone else
on the list can provide suggestions for a CPanel-controlled user
customized configuration. Unfortunately, I don't think the per-user
capabilities of SA include adding new private rules.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ...much of our country's counterterrorism security spending is not
  designed to protect us from the terrorists, but instead to protect
  our public officials from criticism when another attack occurs.
                                                    -- Bruce Schneier
 4 days until The 1928th anniversary of the destruction of Pompeii