Jerry Durand wrote:
I know this was covered a while back but of course I didn't know we had the problem until now (nobody tells me anything) and I didn't keep the old messages. If someone could point me to the old messages or give me the (hopefully) one line fix, I'd be grateful. Of course I'm on the road and the connection is VERY slow, so I can't VNC in from here, it will have to wait a couple of days for me to get home.

I just did a test where I sent a message to myself from a dialup line using AUTH. It gets past Postfix just fine but runs up a bit of a spam score. Headers below:

Fourth section down if you've got Postfix 2.3 (or a very late 2.2 IIRC):

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues

Daryl