* Michael Parker [2007-11-27 18:10]:
> On Nov 27, 2007, at 10:16 AM, Rene Caspari wrote:
> >In my case it is a bug :-)
> >
> >Because I don't have any chance to get user specified bayes db working
> >which come from a SQL database.
> >

> Its actually a behavior change, at least for me.  How are you running
> spamd?  If you are running with -q or --sql-config, the you will need
> to also run with -u <username>.  A bug was recently opened with a

Hmm, yes, I start spamd with --sql-config. But which username I must
specify with -u? There is no special spamassassin user or something.

I have a default Debian Etch installation where spamd works with root
privileges.

bye, rene
--
"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set,
then there'd be peace." (John Lennon)

 ·  http://rene.ahrcas.net  ·  Rene Caspari  ·  GPG-KeyID: 0xCA40A793  ·