I have recently upgraded a SpamAssassin installation from 3.2.1 to
3.2.4. Since then URIBL hits have dropped to nearly zero, where before
there were several hundred per day. Immediately after the upgrade, there
were a handful of hits on URIBL_BLACK, but I have not seen any at all in
the last few days. No configs have been changed with the upgrade, but
sa_update is run nightly via cron. The upgrade was done with CPAN, after
first making sure that all relevant Perl modules were up to date. Google
doesn't show me anything about problems with URIBL and SA 3.2.4, so I'm
inclined to think there's a problem with my particular installation.

I'm getting hits on Razor rules, so other network checks are working,
and I do have 'loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL' in my
init.pre. I'm not sure where to look next and I'd be grateful to be
pointed in the right direction.