Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:
From: Karsten Bräckelmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've pointed it out before. Just use ok_locales, which is all about
these char sets. No REs, almost no thinking required, no headache. A
single line, and you're done.

What's the best way to test the character set for use in a meta rule?  We don't
want to reject all messages with the Russian (Cyrillic) character set, but we
may want to use something like

if (character set is Russian) && (body contains 'xyzzy')

for instance.  How would we test the character set?

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington