Quoting Rocco Scappatura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have looked at the SURBL site. If I have well understood I have to
enable only the plugin with loadPlugin.

Then I have to use the command 'urirhssub' of the plugin URIDNSBL to
specify that I want to use SURBLs:

urirhssub URIBL_JP_SURBL  multi.surbl.org.        A   64
body      URIBL_JP_SURBL  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_JP_SURBL')
describe  URIBL_JP_SURBL  Has URI in JP at
http://www.surbl.org/lists.html
tflags    URIBL_JP_SURBL  net

score URIBL_JP_SURBL    3.0

Indeed, I have not understood a number of things:

1. Why I have to use 'URIBL_JP_SURBL' as 'NAME_OF_RULE'? Is it an
arbitrary name or it exists a number of 'NAME_OF_RULE'?
2. Does the body command have to specify
'eval:check_uridnsbl('NAME_OF_RULE')' where 'NAME_OF_RULE' is the name
of the rule specified as parameter of the command 'urirhssub'?
3. tflags?
4. score?
5. Is there any simpler URIDNSBL plugin setting? Maybe a default one?

rocsca

If you want to use SURBL and URIBL all you need to do is enable network tests:

  http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#nettest

URI checking is built into SpamAssassin.

Jeff C.