Hello Everyone,

My hostkarma black/white/yellow lists were too complex to be accessed by Postfix. So I have created a Postfix compatible blacklist for those of you who want to bounce a lot of spam before routing it into SA.

reject_rbl_client blacklist.junkemailfilter.com

If you're using Exim or want to use SA Rules there are examples and details at the link below.

http://wiki.ctyme.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists

Unfortunately Postfix doesn't support DNS based whitelists. :(

I'm currently listing just over a million virus infected spam bots that have tried to spam my servers in the last 4 days. Hosting this DNS from 6 separate servers. Very low false positive rate. The list usage is free unless you are a really big user. Just my way of giving back to the spam fighting community.

Here's a blacklist comparison site by volume (not by quality).
http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/cbc.html