Paolo De Marco wrote:
Plese, there is a BIG problem with spamassassin!!

Some mail locks spamassassin and the entire mail system!

I can't understand which the problem is, but is becoming a very very big problem!

Here are the links to the two mails that hang bayes filter. If I disable bayes filter mail is correctly delivered.

I don't recall seeing any comments about the Bayes configuration details, and I've deleted older messages from the thread.

Something that might be biting you is Bayes expiry; this is particularly important to configure correctly for a global Bayes db. I don't see anything especially nasty in those messages that would cause SA to lock up; they may just be the messages that came by when SA attempted to automatically expire tokens from the Bayes database.

You may need to set these two options:

bayes_learn_to_journal  1
bayes_auto_expire       0

and set up a cron job to call "sa-learn --sync --force-expire" periodically.

Bayes expiry seems to be by far the most common reason for SA to apparently lock up causing mail delays, according to similar problems I've seen posted here over the years. (FWIW, I've never had this problem *personally* as I've set all global-Bayes systems I've set up to learn to journal, not autoexpire, and run a cron-based forced expiry right from the start.)

-kgd