My email is hosted on a shared hosting site where I don't have much access to the good stuff, like syslog and /var/*anything*. For that reason, I believe spamc/spamd is out for me. They do in fact have spamd running. Here's the ps -aux output root 9532 0.0 0.6 69628 24544 ? Ss Mar10 7:17 /usr/bin/spamd -d --allowed-ips=127.0.0.1 --pidfile=/var/run/spamd.pid --max-children=5

So, I think if I am to have have any hope of getting a decent log out of SA, then I will need to use the full spamassassin commandline from procmail. No problem, but as I read in the faq, (http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SeparateLogFile) the instructions there on how to get a different log file involve tinkering with things that I don't have access to. Are there any other options for me? Commandline piping? Creative file links? I really need to figure out a way to get into my logs so I can see what my installation is doing and not doing.

Thanks in advance.
Skip