Well, if you run amavisd-new as a filter over postfix, I can spare my one
dirty script.

It is named "spamgrass". It should periodically run as the user owning the
amavisd quarantine directory (often "amavis", but your mileage may vary).
When run, it scans the quarantine dir looking for high-scoring spam (default
threshold is 20) and virus mails, then it "packs" as many messages as it can
in a report message to be sent to your own quickreport account at spamcop.
Also, it keeps track of the last message scanned, avoiding to report already
reported messages. There are also options to your own local handoff headers
in order to avoid disclosing your topology, antispam and antivirus kind and
setup to people whom reports will be sent.

You may get the latest copy @ http://www.tomassoni.biz/download/spamgrass.pl
.

Have a check to the plenty of options available first. In the first stages
of deploying, the --dry-run option may be very useful.

Enjoy,

Giampaolo